This wikiHow teaches you ways to take away a desk from a Phrase report in Home windows or macOS.
Edit10 2d Abstract
1. Open Phrase.
2. Press (PC) or (Mac).
three. Make a choice the report.
Four. Click on Open.
five. Hover the cursor over the desk.
6. Proper-click the Four-directional arrow.
7. Click on Delete Desk or Lower.
- Open Microsoft Phrase. If you happen to’re the use of Home windows, you’ll in finding it within the Microsoft Place of work folder underneath All Apps within the Home windows/Get started menu. In case you have macOS, it’ll be within the Programs folder.
- Press (Home windows) or (macOS). This opens the Open conversation.
- Make a choice the report that accommodates the desk. To do that, navigate to the folder the place the report is saved, then click on the report’s identify.
- Click on . The contents of the report will seem.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the desk. A tiny Four-directional arrow will seem on the desk’s top-left nook.
- Proper-click the Four-directional arrow. A menu will seem.
- Click on . This eliminates the desk from the report.
- If you happen to don’t see a Delete Desk choice, click on Lower as a substitute.