Girl vomits after sticking fork into useless lizard in her salad


KITTERY, Maine — A Maine lady who ready a salad says she learned after a few bites her fork used to be caught in a Three-inch lizard, minus the tail.

After vomiting and getting over her surprise, Michelle Carr, a nurse from Kittery, Maine, mentioned she feared she may have ingested destructive micro organism. A biologist pal believes she discovered a blue-bellied lizard from California.

Carr mentioned she purchased a bag of store-brand romaine lettuce at a grocery store in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Jan. 26. The lettuce used to be dispensed by way of a California corporate. A grocery store spokeswoman mentioned it notified the provider.

Carr also referred to as the state Well being Division. A spokesman mentioned for the reason that lettuce used to be packaged and shipped from any other state, any investigation can be carried out by way of the Meals and Drug Management.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*